We’ve made it easier to enjoy a shopping trip in Westfield Stratford City or get to and from Stratford International station. There are now 3 DriveNow parking bays in the Stratford International Car Park on Level 3, so you can drop off or pick up a vehicle – without having to pay for parking! Open 24/7, the car park is a 2 minute walk from Westfield so you can get all your shopping home easily in a DriveNow.
It’s also a handy travel option for local residents. Take a DriveNow BMW or MINI from the car park and off you go – choose an hourly or daily package if you need the car for longer. Or pick up a car in the business area and end your rental right across the road from your apartment.
You’ll be able to find the parking building location in the app or on the in-car screen under ‘Special Points of interest’. The address is International Way, London E20 1YY.
Where to pick up and drop off at Stratford International Car Park
1. GPS in car will direct you to car park
2. Drive through the barriers – no ticket required
3. Follow signs for Level 3
4. Park in one of three DriveNow parking bays
5. Park car and end booking Pick up
1. Reserve a car using the DriveNow app – free for the first 15 minutes
2. Follow the signs to Level 3 in the car park on International Way
3. Find car in designated DriveNow parking bays
4. Start booking, and follow exit signs
5. Drive through the barriers – no ticket required
6. End rental in DriveNow business area
To get to Westfield or the station, exit the car park via the lift or stairs, turn left and walk towards the station. Signs will direct you to the mall.
To get to the car park from Westfield, either exit from the Ground floor near Waitrose or the 1st floor beside Cos. Walk down the pathway towards the road, turn right and the car park is there. Go up the stairs or lift to Level 3 and as you enter into the parking area, the DriveNow bays will be in front of you on the far side.
If the 3 DriveNow parking bays are all taken, just park as close as you can to the designated bays and end your rental. Don’t worry though – you won’t be charged for parking. If you need help, contact our customer service team.