On Thursday 21st June the UK is holding its second Clean Air Day to build more awareness around improving air quality and they’re encouraging everyone to be part of it! Drive an all-electric BMW i3 on Clean Air Day for only 29p per minute between 7am and 7pm – saving 10p per minute! All you need to do on Thursday 21 June is find a BMW i3 with the hashtag #CleanAirDay in the app using the car filter, make sure the Drive’n Save % icon is on the car and select Reserve. You’ll be able to reserve a BMW i3 car at the special rate between 7am and 7pm. Help spread the word about Clean Air Day on social media using the hashtag #CleanAirDay and get involved! You could also run your own event in school, work, or with your community – download a free toolkit on their website! There are simple things we can all do to help create cleaner air in London. Here are some tips from the team behind Clean Air Day and DriveNow:
- Choose to walk, cycle or bus to your next destination – why not integrate your public transport with an electric BMW i3 from DriveNow?
- Switch off the engine when the car is stationary – all our cars have anti-idling technology so the engine automatically turns off when you stop.
- Drive into the future and test drive an electric vehicle! DriveNow’s BMW i3 is emission free and is free from the Congestion Zone Charge at all times.
Want to learn more about the benefits of electric cars and zero-emissions? Then meet DriveNow in Islington with our BMW i3 on Clean Air Day, June 21st and find out about cleaner ways to travel! Find us in Angel, between Goswell Road, City Road and Owen Street. Other ways DriveNow have helped improve London’s air quality are:
- For every 1 DriveNow car, 13 privately owned cars are taken off the road
- Car club cars typically emit 29% less CO2 than the national average car