DriveNow Car Club are proud to again be supporting the 2017 Crouch End Arts Festival, in particular the Schools Day on Saturday 10th June. This year, we’ve decided to change it up a bit and do something different. Not only will we be there on the day with a marquee and Festival Quoits for you to get involved in, during the evening the Crouch End Arts Festival will be holding an Open Air Cinema viewing of Mamma Mia and you can win the best seat in the house! Book an hourly or daily package through the DriveNow app from Thursday 25 May 4pm – Sunday 4 June 10pm and you’ll go in the draw to win a fantastic DriveNow prize. The winner and up to 3 other people will get to watch Mamma Mia from a MINI Convertible, right in the middle of the ‘theatre’. Plus, they’ll be treated to a nibbles and drinks picnic - much better than your average bucket of popcorn! Enter as many times as you want by booking as many hourly or daily packages as you need. Good luck! Want to know where you can go on your hourly or daily package adventure? We've found some fun half term and Late May bank holiday activities - read about them here.
- Competition is exclusive to DriveNow UK members. Qualifying terms and conditions are as follows.
- Promotion period is from Thursday 25 May at 4pm until Sunday 4 June at 10pm.
- To enter the draw, you must book an hourly or daily package through the DriveNow app within the promotion period. You may enter the draw more than once.
- The prize is an Open Air Cinema experience at the Crouch End Arts Festival on Saturday 10 June. The winner and up to 3 other people will get to sit in a MINI Convertible with a nibbles and drinks picnic supplied by DriveNow, to watch the Mamma Mia film.
- Winner will be drawn at random on Monday 5 June at 11am and notified directly. If the winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random. The winner will be announced via DriveNow social media once he or she has claimed the prize.
- The winner must be able to attend the Open Air Screening of Mamma Mia at the Crouch End Arts Festival on Saturday June 10. To claim the prize, the winner must notify DriveNow UK (through the contact provided) by EOB Tuesday 6 June that they can attend.
- The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize including any necessary travel and/or additional food and/or drink items at the event.
- The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of country of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by DriveNow UK relating to any post-winning publicity.
- In the event of the prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- DriveNow UK reserves the right to withdraw any entry to the competition. Use of a false name or email address will result in disqualification. Entries using methods generated by script, macro, or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted by DriveNow UK for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to computer error in transit.
- The Promotor (DriveNow UK) reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of the competition at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition. The competition may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The Crouch End Arts Festival is a third party and holds no responsibility to the competition or prize allocation.
The Promoter is DriveNow UK, United House, 39-41 North Road, London N7 9DP