E.ON’s Quick Chargers
You now have the option to fast charge the battery in our cars with the E.ON Quick Chargers. Just ten minutes of fast charging gives you a significant number of kilometers for you to continue driving. Use the 10-minute break to grab a coffee or stretch your legs.
Normally, you will only ever need to use the Quick Chargers when you have bought a 3- or 6-hour package, where you are driving longer distances. Before you can use the E.ON Quick Chargers, you must contact our customer service to get your own personal PIN to use on the E.ON. Quick Chargers. The cost for charging is as usual included in the minute price and you are not charged for using the Quick Chargers.
This is how to fast charge
1. Drive to an E.ON. Quick Charger. You can find them in the E.ON app or on their website.
2. The Quick Charger has tree mounted charging cables. You must always use cable number 3 (50 kW DC, CCS)
3. Enter the PIN you were given by customer service
4. Insert the charge cable into the socket of the car and start the charging on the touchscreen on the Quick Charger. It will inform you when the charging starts and how much power has been added to the battery
5. Stop the charging on the touchscreen of the Quick Charger when you are ready to drive on. Unplug the charge cable and place it back on the Quick Charger.
6. Drive on towards your destination