Charging with DriveNow
How to charge
- Open the boot of the car and take out the charging cable
- Open the car's charging port with a gentle push and insert the blue end of the cable
- Gently tap the charging station's top with the other end of the cable and plug in the cable
- The LED around the car's charging socket will turn blue when charging has started
I have reserved a car that charges - how do I remove the cable?
- Unlock the car
- Unplug the cable from the car
- Unplug the cable from the charging station
- Roll up the cable and put it in the boot of the car
Earn credit for charging!
What is credit? Read more here.
Charge the car when the battery level in the car goes below 50% and we will transfer credit to your account.
- + DKK 15 of credit if the battery is below 50%
- + DKK 30 of credit if the battery is below 30%
- + DKK 60 of credit if the battery is below 15%
NOTE: If the car’s battery is below 5% at the end of your rental, you are required to charge it if conditions allow this.
* Credit acquired by charging or refuelling is valid for 90 days. Please note, that credit only can be acquired and used in the country where you are registered with DriveNow.