Charging with DriveNow
How to charge
- Open the boot of the car and take out the charging cable
- Open the car's charging port with a gentle push and insert the blue end of the cable
- Gently tap the charging station's top with the other end of the cable and plug in the cable
- The LED around the car's charging socket will turn blue when charging has started
I have reserved a car that charges - how do I remove the cable?
- Unlock the car
- Unplug the cable from the car
- Unplug the cable from the charging station
- Roll up the cable and put it in the boot of the car
Get bonus minutes for charging!
Charge the car when the battery level in the car goes below 50% and we will transfer bonus minutes to your account.
- + 5 bonus minutes if below 50%
- + 10 bonus minutes if below 30%
- + 20 bonus minutes if below 15%
NOTE: If the car’s battery is below 5% at the end of your rental, you are required to charge it if conditions allow this.
* Bonus minutes acquired by charging or refuelling are valid for 90 days. Please note, that bonus minutes can only be acquired and used in the country where you are registered with DriveNow.