Report a damage with DriveNow
Here is everything you need to know about reporting existing damage on a DriveNow car and what you should do in the event of an accident.
Assessing existing damage:
By checking the app on your way to the car, you'll have a good idea of what to look for when you reach your car. Once you arrive at the car, take a glance at all of the curves of your BMW or MINI and if there aren’t any new damages to report, then you're ready to drive.
- Click on "Damages"
- See List for damage description
- Select Pictures to see what exisiting damages have been reported
Reporting a new damage:
- If you see a new damage select " Report a Damage" you will call customer service and tell them about the damage
- Enter your pin and drive. Now your rental starts.
What to do in the event of an accident in a DriveNow car:
What happens if you've scraped the wheel along the curb, bumped into another vehicle while parking or have been involved in an accident?
Here is an overview of what to do:
- Call the Police immediatly - 110
- Call DriveNow and let them know about accident +49 800 7 23 40 70
- Grab a pamphlet from the glove box where it explains in detail what to do and what to fill out.
- Fill out the form and wait for the police