DriveNow Car Sharing at Brussels Airport ✈
With the DriveNow Drive'n Fly service it's easier than ever to get to Brussels Airport Zaventem. You will be able to quickly drive to Brussels Airport at an affordable price! You no longer need to pull your luggage around or to wait for a taxi, just find the nearest DriveNow and head towards the airport.
Get to the Brussels Airport in 3 easy steps
1. Open the app and reserve a DriveNow
- Choose between MINI and BMW models
- If you are flying with a lot of luggage we would recommend reserving a MINI Clubman, a BMW i3 or a BMW 2 Active Tourer
- In the GPS select "Special Destinations" and then "Brussels Airport"
2. Drive towards Brussels Airport and follow the signs to P1 / P1 Front Parking
- Use the P-card, located in the central armrest to open the barrier to the P1 Front Parking
- Then follow the "Car sharing" signs to the special parking area on level 3
- On level 3, use again the P-card to open the second barrier to the P1 Fast Zone area
3. Park the car and end your rental
- Simply park your car on the designated yellow carsharing parking spaces.
- Airport drop-off / pick-up fee : € 10
Where to pick up and to drop off at Brussels Airport
Drop off a car:
- Follow the signs to P1 / P1 Front Parking
- Enter the P1 Front Parking by using the P-card that is located in the central armrest of each car (don't take a ticket)
- Follow the 'Carsharing'-signs to the dedicated parking spaces on level 3
- On level 3, use again the P-card to open the second barrier to the P1 Fast Zone, park your DriveNow on on the reserved carsharing spaces and end your rental
Pick up a car:
- Reserve your car in advance in the app
- Pick up your reserved car in the carsharing zone on level 3 of P1 Parking
- Leave the carsharing area - use the P-card located in the central armrest to leave the P1 Parking