DriveNow Car Sharing at Brussels Airport ✈
With the DriveNow Drive'n Fly service it's easier than ever to get to Brussels Airport Zaventem. You will be able to quickly drive to Brussels Airport at an affordable price! You no longer need to pull your luggage around or to wait for a taxi, just find the nearest DriveNow and head towards the airport.
Get to the Brussels Airport in 3 easy steps
1. Open the app and reserve a DriveNow
- Choose between MINI and BMW models
- If you are flying with a lot of luggage we would recommend reserving a MINI Clubman, a BMW i3 or a BMW 2 Active Tourer
- In the GPS select "Special Destinations" and then "Brussels Airport"
2. Drive towards Brussels Airport and follow the signs to P3 Holiday parking
- Use the P-card, located in the central armrest to open the barrier to the P3 Holiday Parking
- Then follow the "Car sharing" signs to the special parking area on level 2
3. Park the car and end your rental
- Simply park in the designated DriveNow parking area.
- Airport drop-off / pick-up fee : € 10
Where to pick up and to drop off at Brussels Airport
Drop off a car:
1) Follow the signs to P3 Holiday Parking
2) Enter the P3 Holiday parking garage - simply use the P-card located in the central armrest (don't take a ticket)
3) Follow the signs "Car sharing" to the dedicated parking area on level 2
4) Park the car in the branded DriveNow area and end your booking
Pick up a car:
1) Reserve your car in advance via the app
2) Pick up your reserved car in the dedicated area on level 2 of the P3 Holiday Parking
3) Simply leave the parking garage - use the P-card located in the central armrest of the car to leave the P3 Holiday Parking