Whether you're setting off on holiday, travelling on business or just want to get home as quickly as possible, our Drive'n Fly rate is perfect for getting either to or from the airport. No hauling luggage around, no stress, no jostling – simply jump in, belt up, set off...and arrive relaxed. Drive any of the cars located in Brussels to the airport and park it at the designated car shaaring parking at P3 Holiday Parking. You’ll also be able to find the exact parking area at the airport in the GPS under ‘Special points of interest’.
For all airport pick up and drop off trips we charge an airport fee of €10 in addition to the standard per minute rate.
If you’re planning on renting a car at the airport, reserve the car through the app 15 minutes before you arrive at P3 Holiday Parking. Then you will be able to drive anywhere and end your rental within the Brussels business area. For more information exactly where to park you can see the Brussels parking guidelines.
Where to pick-up and drop-off at Brussels Airport
- Follow signs for Brussels Airport Zavantem.
- Follow signs for P3 – Holiday Parking.With the Parking card available in your DriveNow car (located in the armrest), scan the parking card on the reader.
- You DO NOT need a parking ticket.
- Drive up to level 2 and end your rental on the designated DriveNow parking spots.
In busy period, even if you see that the P3 – Holiday Parking indicates “Full”, you are still authorized to enter and park your car at the DriveNow parking area.
- Reserve a car using the DriveNow app.
- Follow the signs to P3 Holiday Parking, on level 2 and find your car in the designated DriveNow Parking spots.
- Start rental, accept fee and follow exit signs.
- To exit P3 please use the Parking card (available in the armrest) and swipe the card on the reader.
- The gate will open and place the card back into the armrest.