Hurray! We are welcoming a new Interparking family member at DriveNow – the Interparking at Woluwe Shopping!
At DriveNow, we’re all about making mobility and parking as flexible and easy as possible. That’s why we now have DriveNow parking spaces at Interparking Woluwe Shopping, our 11th Interparking garage in and around Brussels.
No matter if you’re about to do a shopping trip at the Woluwe Shopping center, or if you’re just going to a restaurant nearby, you can now leave your DriveNow car on the dedicated carsharing spots for free.
There are two possibilities to enter the Interparking:
1. Take the entry number 1 on Rue St. Lambert and follow the carsharing signs leading to the dedicated car sharing spots.
2. Take the entry number 2 on the Boulevard de la Woluwe. If you take this entry you first have to follow the exit signs to get to the exterior parking area. Afterwards you just have to follow the car sharing signs to get to the dedicated car sharing spots.
When entering or leaving the Interparking, simply use the Pcard that is located in the central armrest of our cars.
Our Interparking garages in the city center
The times you had struggles finding a parking spot in the city center are over. You can park your DriveNow car in 10 Interparking garages in the heart of Brussels! This means you can end your rental in any of these 10 garages. And the best, there is no extra cost on your rental.
At each Interparking garage, parking spots are reserved for DriveNow cars and are clearly identified with the yellow carsharing logo. You can simply access or leave the garage with the Pcard located in the armrest – just like at Brussels Airport!
Tip: In each of those Interparking garages, the DriveNow parking spaces are located right next to the electric charging stations. If you are coming with a BMW i3 and the charge level is below 25%, don’t hesitate to park and charge it at one of these charging station!
Here’s a list with all the Interparking garages we are cooperating with, with the exact location of the DriveNow carsharing zone.
*Please note that there is an airport fee of 10€ to take or leave a car at Brussels Airport.
Questions and Answers
- How can I access or leave the Interparking garage without paying?
Each DriveNow car is equipped with a Pcard (parking card) located in the armrest. When approaching the gate with your car, place the Pcard on the [P] symbol located on the machine. The gate will automatically open. Please make sure to replace the Pcard in the armrest.
- Can I park my car and end my rental anywhere inside the Interparking garages?
No. In order to end your rental, you must find the specific DriveNow parking spaces inside the Interparking garage and park your DriveNow on one of the five parking spaces. The DriveNow parking spaces are identified with a yellow carsharing logo.
- Is there an extra fee to park in one of the Interparking garages?
No. There is no extra fee to park your DriveNow car in one of the 11 Interparking garages in the city of Brussels. There is only an airport fee to take or leave a car at Brussels Airport (10€).
- What do I do if all the parking spaces are taken in one of the Interparking garages?
It might happen that all DriveNow parking spaces are full with DriveNow cars. If this happens, please call our call center with the app and they will tell you where to park your DriveNow.
- Do I need to take a ticket to enter the Interparking garages in Brussels?
No. It is very important that you access and leave the parking with your Pcard only (located in the armrest). You do not need to take a ticket.
- Can I leave a DriveNow car in any other Interparking garages in Brussels?
No. You can only access one of the 10 Interparking garages mentioned above and the P3 Holiday Parking at Brussels Airport*. The Pcard will not work if you try to access other Interparking garages in Brussels.