Good news – DriveNow is available at the Brussels Airport in Zaventem with its Drive’n Fly service! You can now use our BMW ad MINI to get back and forth between the Brussels Airport and the city. Once you’ve landed, you can reserve the car you want in the DriveNow app and simply head straight off to Brussels city center. There’s never been a more convenient way of getting home, to your hotel or business meeting!
There is a 10 € service fee for using Drive’n Fly at the Brussels Airport, whether dropping off or picking up a car. The designated DriveNow Parking Area is located at the P3 Holiday Parking, on level 2.
Here are the step-by-step instructions to find our designated DriveNow parking area.
Drop-off at Brussels Airport:
- Follow signs for Brussels Airport Zaventem and then P3 – Holiday Parking
- With the parking card “Pcard” available in your DriveNow car (located in the armrest), put the parking card on the reader. You DO NOT need a parking ticket.
- Go to level 2 (follow the green icon with the yellow clover)
- Place your BMW or MINI on one of the DriveNow parking lots and finish your rental (each DriveNow parking lots are clearly identified). In busy period, even if you see that the P3 – Holiday Parking indicates “Full”, you are still authorized to enter and park your car at the DriveNow parking area. Pick-up at Brussels Airport:
When you land at Brussels Airport, reserve a car for free for 15 minutes and extend for free for another 15 minutes if it’s taking longer than expected to get through customs or to receive your luggage.
- Follow the signs for P3 – Holiday Parking.
- Our parking spots are located in P3 Holiday Parking, on level 2 (follow the green icon with the yellow clover).
- Once inside the car, just follow the exit signs. When arriving to the gate, you will need to take your parking card “Pcard” available in your DriveNow car (in the armrest), swipe the parking card on the reader and the gate will open. Then just follow the signs for Brussels City Center.
- Don’t forget to return the Parking card in the armrest after using it! Welcome (back) to Brussels!